Mentioned below are the VegasGold’s terms. Read them closely to ensure that you completely understand the conditions and are ready to abide by them. Seek the advice of a local legal official in case you have question regarding your rights and obligations arising from this agreement. An alteration in the casino terms at any time is the VegasGold’s prerogative.
Player description and sureties
1. You must be at least 18 years old to register and this site. It is an offence to play on this site if you are below this age. If the territory from which you are playing requires you to be older than 18, then you must be at least the minimum age specified by the applicable local laws. It is the responsibility of each player to know whether gaming is legal in their country. We may request additional information to confirm a player’s age at any time. Any player found to be under the minimum age will have their account frozen and their winnings will be null and void.
2. VegasGold reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse to register any player. Only one active account is allowed per player, any additional accounts will be closed. VegasGold reserves the right, at its sole discretion to close any player account, and in which case the contractual obligations will still be honoured.
3. Employees of the company and members of their immediate families are not eligible to register as a player at any VegasGold property or participate in any gaming at the casino.
4. We reserve the right to reduce the balance in dormant accounts once the period of inactivity exceeds 180 days. Should you wish for these funds to be returned to your balance please contact customer services who will be glad to arrange this for you.
5. The casino reserves the right to review transaction records and logs at any time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such review, it appears that players are participating in strategies that the casino, in its sole discretion deems to be abusive, the casino reserves the right to revoke the entitlement of such player to the promotion.
6. Some of our processors pre-approve transactions and then process the transactions in a batch process later. If your transaction happens to be declined at that time of it being processed, and if there are winnings generated from your pre-approved deposit, winnings from that transaction will become void.
Bonus Terms and conditions
1. All bonuses are unredeemable and so cannot be withdrawn as winnings. Players may withdraw winnings from wagers made using bonus chips, but the bonus chips themselves cannot be withdrawn and will be removed when any subsequent withdrawal is processed.
2. Only one free bonus can be claimed on any account before the first deposit is completed. If an account is funded entirely with a free bonus, in addition to our other requirements, an approved deposit is necessary to validate the account before any withdrawals will be processed.
3. In some circumstances it may be necessary for us to verify your identity or age through a manual inspection of documents and we reserve the right to request such documentation at any time to verify your prize entitlement.
4. If a player does not wish to receive bonuses then they can play with no restrictions by simply not redeeming any coupons. If a coupon is claimed in error please contact support by email, phone or live chat before depositing or playing so that your account can be adjusted.
5. Before claiming any bonus or promotion, please ensure all contact details on your account are correct (Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Number). This information must be correct before claiming any bonus or promotion for winnings to be valid.
6. Only one bonus is allowed per household/IP address. Any further claim will be considered as bonus abuse and all bonuses will be voided and funds available on that particular player account shall be frozen.
Security Terms and conditions
1. VegasGold casino maintains strict confidentiality in terms of player’s data and account information. In the case of investigation from the third party or government authority, player information will be disclosed as required under government policies.
2. Card deposits may, as per circumstance, be partially or full declined for any financial transactions in collaboration with a payment solution or financial solution. These rejections and proceedings may also occur for legitimate cards are in the discretion of the financial institution or the payment solution.
3. VegasGold casino will require documents that verify the identity and authorization to use a specific card that prove the authentication and the rightful ownership of the card chosen for ay deposits and withdrawals.
4. All player withdrawals of funds are processed through the same method as deposit. For instance, if the deposit has been make through a Skrill account, the withdraw amount is also credited to the same Skrill account.
Disclaimer Terms and conditions
1. VegasGold rules, terms and conditions as published and updates in English govern this contract. Translations to any other language are provided as a service and are offered in good faith. However, in the case of ambiguity between the English version and other languages, the English language version has priority over any translation.
2. VegasGold casino values your integrity and privacy immensely. We only gather information which is really necessary for our operation and we protect it with state of the art security.
3. All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from this contract. Your statutory rights are unaffected. VegasGold casino does not warrant that the website will be available at any particular time or location nor that it will be free of any viruses nor that its contents are accurate, reliable or correct.
4. VegasGold casino undertakes substantial efforts to ensure the confidentiality of the information it has collected about individual players and will not knowingly allow access to this information to anyone outside of VegasGold casino, other than to the player themselves or as described in Terms and conditions.
Third party rights
1. You agree to indemnify and hold us and our associated companies, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any liabilities, claims, losses or demands made by any third party arising out of your breach of this Agreement including documents incorporated by reference into this Agreement or out of your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
In the case of any conflicting presentation between Terms and conditions and the VegasGold casino Terms and conditions, the terms outlined in the VegasGold casino Terms and conditions shall prevail.
The Terms and conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the player and the company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the player and the company.